Saturday, October 02, 2004
나는 너를 의 너 이다 나의 모두 사랑한다
Haha!!! Si bei shagged.... 2/10/2004... A boring Saturday... Very Restless.. Cos ytd nite format my com till 3am... Wat the hell... Lolx...
Haiz today got work again... Although think of it will feel damn shag, for the sake of money.. i die die must put some zest in it. If not the whole day will be very dull and boring... Tot can sleep till very late.. But my auntie knock on my door early morning look for my mom... Shagged... cannot get enuogh sleep.. Yawn very loudly.. Hahaha...
Today go work at 5pm lo.... quite sianz.. Cause Saturday still have to work... But for the sake of Money.. Got to Endure!!!! Quite a lot of ppl in the supermarket today lo... More ppl means higher chances of seeing chiobu la.. lolx... Today got some gers very chio one... But mostly attached one la.. lolx.. Erm got one tiger beer promoter... Not bad looking..
Haiz.. Today supervisor keep rush mi... I can say i realli work in very fast pace lo.. almost paranoid... I going mad!!! AHhhhhh!!!!... BUt alrite la.. try my best lo... I pattern everybody also noe la.. die die must eat snake and slack one lo.. so i took a 30mins slack again... lolx
Erm nth special happens today lo... but got one auntie realli piss mi off... got one auntie tmd.. the body damn smelly.. then go my noodle section then buy nooddle.. i can faint when i stand beside her... bloody hell!!
Overall that's all for today lo... Erm... Today feel very lonely dunno why... lolx... THink maybe gonna sleep early....
I Miss You....
You Are My Everything..
No Matter You Treat Your Babi....
But I Will Treat You My Frens Always!!!
logged ; 10/02/2004
Saturday, October 02, 2004
나는 너를 의 너 이다 나의 모두 사랑한다
Haha!!! Si bei shagged.... 2/10/2004... A boring Saturday... Very Restless.. Cos ytd nite format my com till 3am... Wat the hell... Lolx...
Haiz today got work again... Although think of it will feel damn shag, for the sake of money.. i die die must put some zest in it. If not the whole day will be very dull and boring... Tot can sleep till very late.. But my auntie knock on my door early morning look for my mom... Shagged... cannot get enuogh sleep.. Yawn very loudly.. Hahaha...
Today go work at 5pm lo.... quite sianz.. Cause Saturday still have to work... But for the sake of Money.. Got to Endure!!!! Quite a lot of ppl in the supermarket today lo... More ppl means higher chances of seeing chiobu la.. lolx... Today got some gers very chio one... But mostly attached one la.. lolx.. Erm got one tiger beer promoter... Not bad looking..
Haiz.. Today supervisor keep rush mi... I can say i realli work in very fast pace lo.. almost paranoid... I going mad!!! AHhhhhh!!!!... BUt alrite la.. try my best lo... I pattern everybody also noe la.. die die must eat snake and slack one lo.. so i took a 30mins slack again... lolx
Erm nth special happens today lo... but got one auntie realli piss mi off... got one auntie tmd.. the body damn smelly.. then go my noodle section then buy nooddle.. i can faint when i stand beside her... bloody hell!!
Overall that's all for today lo... Erm... Today feel very lonely dunno why... lolx... THink maybe gonna sleep early....
I Miss You....
You Are My Everything..
No Matter You Treat Your Babi....
But I Will Treat You My Frens Always!!!
logged ; 10/02/2004