Thursday, October 07, 2004
The Day Of Enlightment
Erm... As usual lo... Wake up very tired and sleepy.... Went swimming 10laps... lol... Nth much lo..
Today... Have a chat with my mother... We say about life planning, future and money saving... Today realli is a day of enlightment lo... How to say leh... I will slowly say.. :)
Firstly, my mother told me.. Got to save money and spent money for future lo... then i say i will la.. Cos i all the way save money and also spent money in a wiseful manner... Cos i have a mindset that money is hard to earn lo... So have the habit of having a piggy bank since i primary3... Till now i still have a piggy bank.. :)
Secomdly, i now work in NTUC la... Erm is kinda tough job lo.. Many ppl ask me.. Why i have money to spend and finiancial status at home also not bad.. why i still go work??? Somemore find a tough job... Here's the answer... I hope i can earn some money with my own hands, I noe my life is those even no need to work i will have money in my pocket.. I never ask money from my parent.. But i just hope i can earn some money for my daily needs etc... I also hope through working i can realli realise how hard money is earned... And I believe after my studies and NS i will definitely taking over my family business.. So if i want to work in the society.. This is the onli chance liao.. I realli hope i can learn new knowledge in my current working place... And of course to see the nice and ugly side of the society...
Thirdly, I saw my secondary school senior his name is Tailong, he used to play soccer with mi.. Happen to saw him in the supermarket... He hi to me.. then ask mi how come work here.. I told him i now holidays.. so find a part time job lo... He is now sign on as air force... I just wish him all the best... He told mi to work hard in school.. really get good results.. Dunno why today his encouragement realli boost mi a lot....
Finally, i very seldom went to B3 to collect trolleys... So i today make an effort to go down... Guess wat i saw... I saw Lexus SC 430 and BMW Z3 and Nissan cefiro... All those branded car park down there... I realli sit down there and look at the car... This come to my mind... I asked myself... Will i get a chance to drive these car??? And if i am just a little small retail assistant in a BIG supermaket... will i have a breakthrough in my financial??? i calculated.. exactly true... even i work till i die i can't even haf the money to buy the BMW Z3. So i keep thinking of how to make myself and and future half( like my wife and children) to have better life...
When i on the way home... In bus i realli think... maybe i should realli set up my own business... But really wat kind of business?? wat's the budget i need??? I keep think.. Although till now i still cannot think of a way la.. But i believe if i realli willing to learn and decide to take up the first step i believe slowly bit by bit i will make it someday...
I realli dun wish to earn that little bit... I realli want to gif my next generation and my parent a gd living... big house and big car etc... I am not despised at my current job.. Is just tat i feel that i need a breakthrough in my life... I am 20yr old liao... I dun wish other ppl and relative say that i am gd for nth... I will try to make my action... Action speaks louder than word... I will slowly learn from every aspect of my life, eduacation and workplace.. and use all the knowledge to help mi build my own empire.
Ok.. after so many serious stuff... Let say about my working life today...
Today many things to do ah... Lack of manpower... some more i stomach pain...
Lucky got uncle James help mi.. If not can die ah....
Today inside store room.. i shift things very noise... Then my supervisor says...
Supervisor stands beside the alter worshipping the Tua Pek Kong
Supervisor: Hey yo..... Hanafie...
Me: Yes???
Supervisor: You ah... Softer leh... Very noisy leh..
Me: Ai Zai la.. Very heavy leh...
Supervisor: You ah... So noisy.. Wait u disturb Tua Pek Kong Sleeping ah... Quiet abit...
Me: -_- Ok...
He very crazy... he repeat this tua pek kong sleeping many times liao.. lolx... Funny sia...
Today the auntie selling honey glazed chicken gif mi some left over hotfdog and drumsticks.. Woo Yummy!!! lolx... Brought some home got my family to eat also.. :)
mainly that's all happening in my life today :)
I want my own empire!!!
logged ; 10/07/2004
Thursday, October 07, 2004
The Day Of Enlightment
Erm... As usual lo... Wake up very tired and sleepy.... Went swimming 10laps... lol... Nth much lo..
Today... Have a chat with my mother... We say about life planning, future and money saving... Today realli is a day of enlightment lo... How to say leh... I will slowly say.. :)
Firstly, my mother told me.. Got to save money and spent money for future lo... then i say i will la.. Cos i all the way save money and also spent money in a wiseful manner... Cos i have a mindset that money is hard to earn lo... So have the habit of having a piggy bank since i primary3... Till now i still have a piggy bank.. :)
Secomdly, i now work in NTUC la... Erm is kinda tough job lo.. Many ppl ask me.. Why i have money to spend and finiancial status at home also not bad.. why i still go work??? Somemore find a tough job... Here's the answer... I hope i can earn some money with my own hands, I noe my life is those even no need to work i will have money in my pocket.. I never ask money from my parent.. But i just hope i can earn some money for my daily needs etc... I also hope through working i can realli realise how hard money is earned... And I believe after my studies and NS i will definitely taking over my family business.. So if i want to work in the society.. This is the onli chance liao.. I realli hope i can learn new knowledge in my current working place... And of course to see the nice and ugly side of the society...
Thirdly, I saw my secondary school senior his name is Tailong, he used to play soccer with mi.. Happen to saw him in the supermarket... He hi to me.. then ask mi how come work here.. I told him i now holidays.. so find a part time job lo... He is now sign on as air force... I just wish him all the best... He told mi to work hard in school.. really get good results.. Dunno why today his encouragement realli boost mi a lot....
Finally, i very seldom went to B3 to collect trolleys... So i today make an effort to go down... Guess wat i saw... I saw Lexus SC 430 and BMW Z3 and Nissan cefiro... All those branded car park down there... I realli sit down there and look at the car... This come to my mind... I asked myself... Will i get a chance to drive these car??? And if i am just a little small retail assistant in a BIG supermaket... will i have a breakthrough in my financial??? i calculated.. exactly true... even i work till i die i can't even haf the money to buy the BMW Z3. So i keep thinking of how to make myself and and future half( like my wife and children) to have better life...
When i on the way home... In bus i realli think... maybe i should realli set up my own business... But really wat kind of business?? wat's the budget i need??? I keep think.. Although till now i still cannot think of a way la.. But i believe if i realli willing to learn and decide to take up the first step i believe slowly bit by bit i will make it someday...
I realli dun wish to earn that little bit... I realli want to gif my next generation and my parent a gd living... big house and big car etc... I am not despised at my current job.. Is just tat i feel that i need a breakthrough in my life... I am 20yr old liao... I dun wish other ppl and relative say that i am gd for nth... I will try to make my action... Action speaks louder than word... I will slowly learn from every aspect of my life, eduacation and workplace.. and use all the knowledge to help mi build my own empire.
Ok.. after so many serious stuff... Let say about my working life today...
Today many things to do ah... Lack of manpower... some more i stomach pain...
Lucky got uncle James help mi.. If not can die ah....
Today inside store room.. i shift things very noise... Then my supervisor says...
Supervisor stands beside the alter worshipping the Tua Pek Kong
Supervisor: Hey yo..... Hanafie...
Me: Yes???
Supervisor: You ah... Softer leh... Very noisy leh..
Me: Ai Zai la.. Very heavy leh...
Supervisor: You ah... So noisy.. Wait u disturb Tua Pek Kong Sleeping ah... Quiet abit...
Me: -_- Ok...
He very crazy... he repeat this tua pek kong sleeping many times liao.. lolx... Funny sia...
Today the auntie selling honey glazed chicken gif mi some left over hotfdog and drumsticks.. Woo Yummy!!! lolx... Brought some home got my family to eat also.. :)
mainly that's all happening in my life today :)
I want my own empire!!!
logged ; 10/07/2004