Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Love Me??? Love Me Not???
Really very long never update my blog... Really Busy no time.. But main reason is still lazy to write... :)
Just to dedicate this to you!!!
1. Today i meet you....
2. Since so long i met u....
3. I am so nervous when the clock struck 3.05pm...
4. Dunno wad to say to you....
5. When i saw you... Sitting at the platform which we used to wait for each other whenever we go out..
6. We walk around.... from one place to another.....
7. Although we nv spent anytime on movie or really have time to do any special things.. But 1/2 a piece of chicken from you.. Is really enough...
8. 6hours being with you... Really pull back lots of memories on the day we 1st met till the day we parted....
9. If really a bubble gum will determines our fate and destiny.... I will really buy unlimited of bubble gums for u....
10. Really miss u...... Even my body have ur nice fragrance.... Wad can i demand much... As long i haf 1/2 of your heart.. I also dun mind.. Cos i cannot expect much.. If a seed is given to me.... I will nourish the seed just like gaining back another 1/2 of your heart...
11. Just want to be with you!!!
How long have we been last met... Wandering where are u...
U are so near yet so far??? But i noe u are in my heart... Supporting my breathe.... :'(
logged ; 3/08/2005
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Love Me??? Love Me Not???
Really very long never update my blog... Really Busy no time.. But main reason is still lazy to write... :)
Just to dedicate this to you!!!
1. Today i meet you....
2. Since so long i met u....
3. I am so nervous when the clock struck 3.05pm...
4. Dunno wad to say to you....
5. When i saw you... Sitting at the platform which we used to wait for each other whenever we go out..
6. We walk around.... from one place to another.....
7. Although we nv spent anytime on movie or really have time to do any special things.. But 1/2 a piece of chicken from you.. Is really enough...
8. 6hours being with you... Really pull back lots of memories on the day we 1st met till the day we parted....
9. If really a bubble gum will determines our fate and destiny.... I will really buy unlimited of bubble gums for u....
10. Really miss u...... Even my body have ur nice fragrance.... Wad can i demand much... As long i haf 1/2 of your heart.. I also dun mind.. Cos i cannot expect much.. If a seed is given to me.... I will nourish the seed just like gaining back another 1/2 of your heart...
11. Just want to be with you!!!
How long have we been last met... Wandering where are u...
U are so near yet so far??? But i noe u are in my heart... Supporting my breathe.... :'(
logged ; 3/08/2005