Sunday, December 25, 2005


End of 2005!!! Go for 2006!!! Never Rest Till You Beat The Rest!!!!

While we have come to and end of year 2005... Time for me to summarize wad really happen throughout the year... Just update my blog template.. Find it kinda nice.. Haha!!

Well.. This year can say full of happiness and sadness.. 2005, i am 21 year old... This year my bdae kinda boring, no ppl celebrate with mi as my bdae falls on the 2nd day of chinese new year. So i spend my bdae with Spencer watching midnite show at Tiong Bahru Plaza.. I still remember the show is Seoul Raider.. Haha.. :) Hope next year my bdae will be a fruitful one.. And Thanks Shemin for the onli present i recieved for the year!! :)

This year i also went through some course given by my work place.. Also went for 2 test.. Heng ah..!! i pass and got the certs if not sure very lao kui.. haha!! :)

This year most of my frens went into NS. So i got lesser ppl to accompany me.. Most ppl noe i seldom mix around with my classmate so normally will went out with my buddy in sch or go out alone...

Here comes the sad part... At around March i noe a new ger... At 1st she really gif me a feeling tat she'll appreciate me.. Appreciated all the things i do for her.. Haiz.. But in the end.. Dunno wad happen.. Everything demisted in the air... My heart so shattered and sad.. But after few weeks of "closing up" of myself.. I manage to think thru.. I ask myself why him and not me?? and i got any answer.. I feel tat no point i beg and wanting her to be my side while her heart is with another guy. If wad i do can't really make her happy, for wad i keep her by my side.. I should let her go.. So i force myself to forget everything.. Although is a sad process.. But i feel tat i have grown up.

Another sad thing is my body not very strong keep fall a sick.. I hope i can get stronger and earn more money.. :) Add on : Manchester United nv qualify for champions league... Very sad!!!

Still got lots of happening stuff like i at outside quarrel with ppl i dunno.. But dun wanna mention much..

Lastly i wish tat the coming year 2006 is a fruitful one.. I hope i can noe more frens and my family can be happier and merrier. Hope can be rich and have a gf lar.. Haha :) Erm... Lastly, i have withdrawn my application as police officer.. Dun ask mi why.. I lazy to say also.. So hope i can get a gd NS posting if i go to serve NS next year... Erm of course i want Adriano to perform brilliantly in World Cup 2006 and WORLD PEACE!!!! :)

logged ; 12/25/2005

Raindrops
Past
Links
Chat Here!