Monday, February 27, 2006
00:35 Love is still all around???

Today very sad... Haiz.. It had been a longtime since i cry over a ger...
Now my head is realli so heavy... Dun Feel like doing anything... Also dunno wad to say...
Only feel tat i am doing my very best to make her happy and satisfied in me...
I really dunno why i lost my temper... Very sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry...... Sorry to my working frens and everyone...
I hate myself for loving u so deep... Sorry...
I will love you till the end of time.....
And i always believe you stay in my heart pushing my every breathe out...
Simply loving you...
Dun Forget the promise tat we make...
I LOVE YOU
- The phrase I love you is a phrase used to express the emotion of love. Simple and straight to the point, it is a concise way of expressing love verbally. Under the right circumstances, the act of saying "I love you" can be an intense experience for both parties involved — especially if it is a love-shy person finally expressing his or her feelings. Later on in a relationship, it is simply used to reassure the partner that they still value that bond they have with them.
This 3 words meant a lot to me for you!!!
logged ; 2/27/2006
Monday, February 27, 2006
00:35 Love is still all around???

Today very sad... Haiz.. It had been a longtime since i cry over a ger...
Now my head is realli so heavy... Dun Feel like doing anything... Also dunno wad to say...
Only feel tat i am doing my very best to make her happy and satisfied in me...
I really dunno why i lost my temper... Very sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry...... Sorry to my working frens and everyone...
I hate myself for loving u so deep... Sorry...
I will love you till the end of time.....
And i always believe you stay in my heart pushing my every breathe out...
Simply loving you...
Dun Forget the promise tat we make...
I LOVE YOU
- The phrase I love you is a phrase used to express the emotion of love. Simple and straight to the point, it is a concise way of expressing love verbally. Under the right circumstances, the act of saying "I love you" can be an intense experience for both parties involved — especially if it is a love-shy person finally expressing his or her feelings. Later on in a relationship, it is simply used to reassure the partner that they still value that bond they have with them.
This 3 words meant a lot to me for you!!!
logged ; 2/27/2006