Saturday, February 18, 2006
15:40... Feeling of being left out...... why??

Who Say this pic not NICE!!!!
Nth much to add on... Just went for extraction of my teeth, bleed and bleed.. shit.. !!!
Well, i just celebrate my 22th bdae... This year recieved quite a lots of presents... Mostly is clothings... Very surprise my buddy Chee Meng (Jackie/JAcky??) will gif me a present, somemore is my fav stuff.. :)
Maybe this yr is kinda different... I got a gf to celebrate with me....
Many ppl keep asking mi about me and my gf... I also dunno wat to say...
Hope time will prove everything....
Feel so happy... Yet so upset....
Feel tat she is so near me... Yet so far....
God.... Please help me??? Tell me the truth... I just want to noe wad is in her mind?? Am i standing firm in her heart?? Haiz...
I only have 60% of you... I want the nothing except the remaining 40%...
Maybe i am not a romantic person or a person who show care directly... But i will try my best to gif you the best in life.. I try not to say much and do much tat does not mean tat i dun care about u and dun keep say i dun understand u... Even if i dun understand i willing to make efforts to understand u... No matter wad.. I will still wait... Till the day i am no longer exist.... Please care for me.. And i really care for you, dun doubt me.
I think i will stop here.. Go and rest... Hope my bleeding will stop.. And everything will be fine...
LAstly... Thanks those who love me..... :)
logged ; 2/18/2006
Saturday, February 18, 2006
15:40... Feeling of being left out...... why??

Who Say this pic not NICE!!!!
Nth much to add on... Just went for extraction of my teeth, bleed and bleed.. shit.. !!!
Well, i just celebrate my 22th bdae... This year recieved quite a lots of presents... Mostly is clothings... Very surprise my buddy Chee Meng (Jackie/JAcky??) will gif me a present, somemore is my fav stuff.. :)
Maybe this yr is kinda different... I got a gf to celebrate with me....
Many ppl keep asking mi about me and my gf... I also dunno wat to say...
Hope time will prove everything....
Feel so happy... Yet so upset....
Feel tat she is so near me... Yet so far....
God.... Please help me??? Tell me the truth... I just want to noe wad is in her mind?? Am i standing firm in her heart?? Haiz...
I only have 60% of you... I want the nothing except the remaining 40%...
Maybe i am not a romantic person or a person who show care directly... But i will try my best to gif you the best in life.. I try not to say much and do much tat does not mean tat i dun care about u and dun keep say i dun understand u... Even if i dun understand i willing to make efforts to understand u... No matter wad.. I will still wait... Till the day i am no longer exist.... Please care for me.. And i really care for you, dun doubt me.
I think i will stop here.. Go and rest... Hope my bleeding will stop.. And everything will be fine...
LAstly... Thanks those who love me..... :)
logged ; 2/18/2006