Friday, March 10, 2006
00.00 Will our love expired??

My DB Imagination Series 1 - 6
Today is the day we together for a month... Although i got something on and she having fun with her frens.. So nth much to say or do.. Just onli can say i miss her..
Manage to get to "recruit" back the 1st 3 sets of the imagination series gashapon.. :) happy..
I also dunno whether me and her going stable or not... Haiz.. sometimes feel so happy sometimes feel so sad... Feel so flustered...
I realli dun understand.. Why she keep say i spot check her whenever i call and ask her where is she.. Can't i just ask?? Haiz.. I nv spot check.. Just wanna noe wad she doing.. Can't expect i everyday guessing wad she is doing rite? I reali dunno why she just can't let mi have a peaceful mind.. I realli feel so tired at times.. But i realise i fall kinda deep in her.. Cannot pull out.. Haiz.. God please tell me wad to do...
I dunno whether the bond within us is going in the right track..... But i just want to be with her wanting her to be happy... Wad i want is her love and her concern in her eyes...
Haiz.. Although i am very tired... But i still willing to pull it through... Will u gif mi ur hand and support mi... Please...
Love you deep deep...
logged ; 3/10/2006
Friday, March 10, 2006
00.00 Will our love expired??

My DB Imagination Series 1 - 6
Today is the day we together for a month... Although i got something on and she having fun with her frens.. So nth much to say or do.. Just onli can say i miss her..
Manage to get to "recruit" back the 1st 3 sets of the imagination series gashapon.. :) happy..
I also dunno whether me and her going stable or not... Haiz.. sometimes feel so happy sometimes feel so sad... Feel so flustered...
I realli dun understand.. Why she keep say i spot check her whenever i call and ask her where is she.. Can't i just ask?? Haiz.. I nv spot check.. Just wanna noe wad she doing.. Can't expect i everyday guessing wad she is doing rite? I reali dunno why she just can't let mi have a peaceful mind.. I realli feel so tired at times.. But i realise i fall kinda deep in her.. Cannot pull out.. Haiz.. God please tell me wad to do...
I dunno whether the bond within us is going in the right track..... But i just want to be with her wanting her to be happy... Wad i want is her love and her concern in her eyes...
Haiz.. Although i am very tired... But i still willing to pull it through... Will u gif mi ur hand and support mi... Please...
Love you deep deep...
logged ; 3/10/2006