Thursday, April 13, 2006


01.44 Izzit wad i gave is too heavy for you?? Can you tell me wad kind of perfect man you want??

Late nite... After so much of sad and negative conversation... I feel so upset tat i dropped tears.. Haiz...

Just finish work.. Non stop working load.. Grr.....

Lots of things happen between mi and her.. Realli dunno why.. Am i so nasty..? And why i can't gif in to her more.. Wad's wrong with mi???

My gf say i am not caring not gd enough.. I also dunno wad to say.. Maybe i am not gd.. I also dunno how to treat a ger realli well.. But i do noe tat i love her..

Becos of my previous love relationships with ger.. I starts to haf phobia to treat a ger gd especially my gf.. I am so sorry.. If i treat u badly.. But i realli try my best to change.. I also dunno why she keep say i nv change.. But i realli did..

I did not treat you as gd as how i treat my ex.. Tat does not mean i dun love u.. Ya.. maybe i did not treat u as gd.. But i really try to treat u gd

Haiz.. I realli very tired at times.. with i get so stress over so many thing.. work and personal life.. AHhhh...

I need to take time to adapt lots of things and change.. Just like she say she did busted me at first.. i promise to start all over agaain... But i need time to heal the scar... when i almost get heal up.. why will have quarrel worsen ur tension situation.. haiz.. I realli wish to be happy with her.. no quarrel peace... I noe sometimes i always say wrong things to make her angry.. But i dun mean it.. I am wrong at times.. I apologise sorry..

Maybe our thinking is 1000x different... BUt i believe we will be like divergence rays will have a point of interception... Our thinking will meet somedays and we will stay happy.. always!!!

I will be going NS on 7/7/2006 BMTC sch One.. Guys if u wanna gather with mi before i go NS gif mi a call or msn mi.. Take care my frens!!


To my gf : Sorry.. I am a dumber...

logged ; 4/13/2006

Raindrops
Past
Links
Chat Here!