Wednesday, April 26, 2006
I am so sad.... :'(
There is really a lot of things happen...
She landed up in hospital... And i landed up in a miserable state...
I dun want to disclose wad happen actually. But i really feel so sad when i say i dun love her, when i still really do.. Haiz... I really have no choice but to leave her..
At 1st i thought tat even though our character and thinking totally different, i believe tat as long as i won't give up or mention the word break up; we will be be able to last forever... But i'm wrong...
Since the day we together... I've been suffering cos she can't forget her ex... When my bdae and valentine's day i celebrate with her she cry... Haiz.. I really put alot of efforts on valentine's day no money yet i sell my favorite toy to get some money to bring her to go makan and buy some gift for her.. She is the 1st ger tat i bought flower in my life... I realli love her..
In between when i be with her she still can't forget her ex and still have contact with him.. I try to be understand and dun think so much.. Yet my words dun fit wad i think in my heart.. I told her i dun mind but in fact i mind..
She and her ex thingy already cover up most of our time being together this bought a lot of unnecessary conflict with mi and her..
After one month she really lost contact with her ex.. And i began to get close to her.. I was so delighted, wanting to be with her forever.. But this time is becos of our character and thinking different we quarrel really alot. I noe my behaviour and temper is kinda bad.. BUt i will change... But even i try to change liao after one week period to cool down we still quarrel again.
Till even after cool down period she show her temper on me but i did not reply her cos i just dun want to talk to much in order to avoid a bad quarrel.. But end up she did something which really hurt mi deeply in my heart...
To her maybe the thing she do is just vent anger but it really hurt mi so bad when she landed on bed.. I cry when i bath and when i work.. In the end i choose to break up with her when my heart still have feelings for her.. I have no choice but this is the only way to help her to grow up..
I dun wish to disclose much here.. But i hope her sisters dun condamn mi becos i wanted to break up.. i break up not i wanna escape from problem but is to end a sad relationship for her.. I can't every moment and put most of the time on her as i wanna concentrate on my work and future.. I would be very selfsish to hold on to her. And i wan her to grow up able to cope her emotional thinking and learn to put her effort in her frens, family and studies etc.
I am very tired... Physically and mentally... No one can help mi yet i am pulling in through to help her... I pray God can gif mi strength and will send angels to protcet her where ever she goes...
write till here... Haiz...
I also wanting to have a serious and happy realationship... Yet it ended up this way...
I am in the wrong for not giving in when i am bad mood and could not gif you wad u want..
But i really try my best already...
I gif up becos i want u to change and dun depend everything on relationship, it will ruin ur life and future...
Sorry... I hurt you... I have lost a gf... BUt i dun want to lost a person who is once so important in my life.. Alison.. When you are ready come back and befriend me.. Whenever u need help.. I will always help u... Sorry to you and ur family... Sorry...
logged ; 4/26/2006
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
I am so sad.... :'(
There is really a lot of things happen...
She landed up in hospital... And i landed up in a miserable state...
I dun want to disclose wad happen actually. But i really feel so sad when i say i dun love her, when i still really do.. Haiz... I really have no choice but to leave her..
At 1st i thought tat even though our character and thinking totally different, i believe tat as long as i won't give up or mention the word break up; we will be be able to last forever... But i'm wrong...
Since the day we together... I've been suffering cos she can't forget her ex... When my bdae and valentine's day i celebrate with her she cry... Haiz.. I really put alot of efforts on valentine's day no money yet i sell my favorite toy to get some money to bring her to go makan and buy some gift for her.. She is the 1st ger tat i bought flower in my life... I realli love her..
In between when i be with her she still can't forget her ex and still have contact with him.. I try to be understand and dun think so much.. Yet my words dun fit wad i think in my heart.. I told her i dun mind but in fact i mind..
She and her ex thingy already cover up most of our time being together this bought a lot of unnecessary conflict with mi and her..
After one month she really lost contact with her ex.. And i began to get close to her.. I was so delighted, wanting to be with her forever.. But this time is becos of our character and thinking different we quarrel really alot. I noe my behaviour and temper is kinda bad.. BUt i will change... But even i try to change liao after one week period to cool down we still quarrel again.
Till even after cool down period she show her temper on me but i did not reply her cos i just dun want to talk to much in order to avoid a bad quarrel.. But end up she did something which really hurt mi deeply in my heart...
To her maybe the thing she do is just vent anger but it really hurt mi so bad when she landed on bed.. I cry when i bath and when i work.. In the end i choose to break up with her when my heart still have feelings for her.. I have no choice but this is the only way to help her to grow up..
I dun wish to disclose much here.. But i hope her sisters dun condamn mi becos i wanted to break up.. i break up not i wanna escape from problem but is to end a sad relationship for her.. I can't every moment and put most of the time on her as i wanna concentrate on my work and future.. I would be very selfsish to hold on to her. And i wan her to grow up able to cope her emotional thinking and learn to put her effort in her frens, family and studies etc.
I am very tired... Physically and mentally... No one can help mi yet i am pulling in through to help her... I pray God can gif mi strength and will send angels to protcet her where ever she goes...
write till here... Haiz...
I also wanting to have a serious and happy realationship... Yet it ended up this way...
I am in the wrong for not giving in when i am bad mood and could not gif you wad u want..
But i really try my best already...
I gif up becos i want u to change and dun depend everything on relationship, it will ruin ur life and future...
Sorry... I hurt you... I have lost a gf... BUt i dun want to lost a person who is once so important in my life.. Alison.. When you are ready come back and befriend me.. Whenever u need help.. I will always help u... Sorry to you and ur family... Sorry...
logged ; 4/26/2006