Wednesday, June 28, 2006


TIme is running out...





Do nth lately but going around taking photos with my W810.. Some quality of the pic is poor.. but is a CAMERA PHONE wad you expect??!!!!

Time goes by so slowly.. Tick tock... Tick tock....

Every hour, every minute, every second... Every moment...

In less then 2 weeks time, i will leaving my everything behind and go to serve the nation..

Although less then 2 weeks, i still spent my life wandering around.. Thinking where the hell is all my so call "true" frens... Try to contact some frens to accompany me out.. But they trying to act blur.. Nvm.. From this i really feel tat who is really a true and sincere and who is a realli an actor in front of mi...

Did nth much realli.. Except going out with the same few ppl. But expect to meet some frens this last 2 weeks..

I have met my 1st gf in life.. Went to watch movie with her.. Same as usual.. Giving mi laughter and accompany.. Although she is in down mood, but she is still the same, cute and funny. Although now mi and her not together.. But i still want to fulfil the promise to her, even as fren i also must take care of her and make her happy not matter she hate mi of detest mi or not... I realli dun demand much from her.. Just a strong standing relationship with her will do, even as a fren...

Went to flea market last sunday, Did not manage to buy anything things. But i tink there is a new patch of toys coming in soon.

Haiz.. Realli dunnno why i feel so troubled.. Feel tat alot of things not finish.. I realli hope after my serving of nation i can lead a happy life.. Not like now, feel so sad and boring..

I show effort yet no one appreciate.. Wad are the ppl around me expect from mi?? Wad does the person who i love want from mi?? I realli want to noe so tat i could make them happy...

I realli very tired of being alone and doing gd things to other ppl yet being criticize or being not appreciated.. Realli very sick of this kind of life...

Maybe if can, one day i will just hack care everyone in my life...

Nth much to add on.. Take care every body.. Will update again..

If you love me,
I will love you back...
The rest is all depend on your heart....

Love me please??

logged ; 6/28/2006

Raindrops
Past
Links
Chat Here!