Sunday, October 15, 2006
Being tied up......
Long long time nv update my blog....
Dunno why to write... All i can say is i want to get ORD.. Buay Tahan liao...
Everythings sucks...
Now i just want to find activities to keep myself occupied..
I realli hope she will pick up my calls... Although i see her a few times on street... But why we are so far...
I am tired of everything... zzzz
logged ; 10/15/2006
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Being tied up......
Long long time nv update my blog....
Dunno why to write... All i can say is i want to get ORD.. Buay Tahan liao...
Everythings sucks...
Now i just want to find activities to keep myself occupied..
I realli hope she will pick up my calls... Although i see her a few times on street... But why we are so far...
I am tired of everything... zzzz
logged ; 10/15/2006