Saturday, March 10, 2007


1st Blog in 2007

It has been a very very VERY long time since i last blog.... Lots of things happen and i feel tat the turning point of my life is coming.. Everythings is in my hand.. Want to be good or bad.. I shall take control myself..

Let's start with my recent life... Well, my life is still the same, just tat in serving NS is very boring. Everyone should noe tat i am a very carefree person who take a step at a time, being in NS really tied mi up.. I cannot dun this and tat, realli feel very uncomfortable.. But wad to do.. Hope i can faster finish my NS and get freed...

This year i am 23... Wad a pathetic birthday i had.. Dun even haf a cake.. Maybe i am getting low and low profile among my frens. To be honest, sometime i realli hate living in sg. Wanna leave this place but dunno when i can and where i can go.. But to mi even being alone, i can survive. At a point of time i realli wake up.. I realise i have throw alot of time in senseless things... Now i began to start reading and brush up my knowledge, i wish i can do well in the future.. Recently i went for a course, some words tat the instructor told mi realli whack mi on my face and i realli wake up.. I was being commented for taking things so lightly and did not put in full efforts. I was wandering why i am always a follower yet not a leader. Now i noe the answer i think i should correct my attitude and put zest in everything tat i do or i learn.

Going to be a year since i end with my ex gerfren.. I also nth to say, many ppl noe i am sad.. But I think she realli ignore mi.. And i think i am no longer a gd man or a gd bf... Sorry...

Well, now i just looking forwad to be freed from NS. Of course, expand my social circle and get to noe more frens..

Even i dun haf many gd frens, wad if i am alone and wad if my life is not so happy. But i noe life is in my hand.. To me life is like a plain paper, I wanna use my hand to draft out my life and add colours to it...

I will stay happy!!! I will....

logged ; 3/10/2007

Raindrops
Past
Links
Chat Here!